Partnership involvement is vital to the New York Italian’s mission and we are grateful to each one of our partners for their unique contributions. Building community partnerships is a core part of our mission.
Our goal is to promote Italianità via New York Italians by providing an easy-to-use public directory for Italophiles to learn about and connect with local Italian businesses, cultural organizations, and community events while getting discounts and promotions through participating merchants with our membership card program. Partnerships are an online resource that promotes our city’s vast network of Italian restaurants, retailers, organizations and community groups.
We welcome collaborative opportunities with organizations, programs and institutions sharing our vision and engagement to make the world a better place. New York Italians invites those with a passion and love for Italy and our heritage to become a part of our growing organization.
- Be listed on our website with brief description and logo for one year for a $250 contribution
- Be included on our monthly newsletter announcing new partnership to our members
- Opportunities to participate in various New York Italians events throughout the tri–state area
- Notification of New York Italians events and partner’s events
- Receive the New York Italians monthly newsletter email
- Become a Partner!
Contact email@example.com for more details as well as customized packages including sponsored events.